They are such familiar animals to all of us, aren't they?
Cows, grazing peacefully in the meadow, are an indispensable part of almost any rural landscape.
For humans, the cow is a source of many benefits.
At the same time, she has a number of other qualities — she knows how to be friends and feel a sense of affection, is smart enough and has a good memory.
This pretty Floral Beauty will become you stress-relief friend and will give you plenty of good emotions while drawing and after!
RELAXING AND JOYFUL
The pleasure of creating a stunning work of art needs no description. Painting by numbers will let you set aside your worries, relax and decrease stress while strengthening the painting talent.
You don’t have to have any art related skills. Just follow the simple instruction provided and create magnificent art pieces.
What can be more satisfying than decorating your home or workplace with your own art?
CREATE STRONGER BOND WITH YOUR LOVED ONES
It is proven that any task you do with your loved ones strengthens the relationship. Paint with the kit with your better half or your siblings and let the magic of colors bond you for the better.
When it comes to gifts, we often get confused because it is not that easy to find the right present. Paint By Numbers kit (or even your own finished masterpiece) is the ideal solution!
BEST FOR KIDS
This kit helps kids to have better concentration, boosts thinking, learn to be patient and attentive to details. In addition, it brings up an aesthetic taste.
I bought the Floral Cow kit to try it out, loved it so much that I ordered 3 more!
Important things to note though.
1) Shipping does take a while, so be patient... it will eventually arrive. I think mine took 2 months the first order (Covid delays) and about 3 weeks for my second order.
2) Buy the paint brushes offered on the website, or order some detail brushes online, they WILL make a world of difference in the end product.
3) Buy an acrylic paint "flow aid" product to add to the paint. The paint is really thick, so you'll want to thin it out with a few drops of flow aid (don't use water it will dilute the color). A four ounce size of "flow aid", costs just a few bucks at any art store and will last you forever!
4) Buy small plastic paint pot containers so you can transfer the paint from the tiny containers into a slightly larger one. I buy .17 ounce size pots. This allows you to add the flow aid and mix without spilling over the container.
5) Buy a CLEAR gesso to treat your canvas prior to painting. This adds some "tooth" to your canvas and the paint will spread better. Make sure it's CLEAR not white or else you won't be able to see the numbers.
6) Buy some spray on gloss varnish to protect and seal your artwork when you are done. You have invested a lot of time painting it so you'll want to seal it so it will be beautiful to display.
I LOVE that the Paint by Number designs come on canvas already stretched on a frame. The quality is top notch. The end product is definitely something you can display with pride so take the time to get your tools and prep in order to guarantee a great end result.
Take the time while you are waiting for your PBN kit to arrive to prepare with the notes I've mentioned above. It WILL make a difference in your end product and is well worth the few extra bucks, really, I can't emphasize this enough, have the right tools to guarantee your success!
Above all HAVE FUN!! It's a great hobby and like I said, after my first order I ordered THREE MORE so I have them handy and I can just move on to the next one as soon as I'm done. Once I get to the last one, I'll probably order some more! :-)
Enjoyed working on this so much. Best quality kits ! Love this company, waiting for my next one to arrive.
This is the first PBN I’ve done and I love it. I had to take it off the stretcher frame to put it in a decorative one but it was worth it
I’m enjoying my paint by numbers. Was always one of my favorite hobbies as a child so it great to be able to do it again as an adult.